The Financial Core Handbook by Mark McIntire. Sharequest Publishing, 15th Edition updated in 2004. Mr. McIntire is also the President of the Financial Core Foundation, a Professor of Philosophy at UC Santa Barbara and Santa Barbara City College and was himself a SAG board member who declared financial core.
Betrayal: How Union Bosses Shake Down Their Members and Corrupt American Politics by Linda Chavez and Daniel Gray. Crown Forum, NY, 2004.
- Telephone Conference with Todd Amorde and Sally Tich of the Screen Actors Guild on 6/4/07.
- Telephone Conference with Sally Tich, Screen Actors Guild Manager of Member Education on 8/13/07 and 8/17/07.
- Telephone Conference with Judy Carpenter (designated financial core information staff person) and Todd Amorde, Director of Membership for the Screen Actors Guild on 4/21/04
- Telephone Conference with Judy Carpenter; Vickie Shapiro, Assistant General Counsel for the Screen Actors Guild; Pamm Fair, Deputy National Executive Director Policy and Strategic Planning for the Screen Actors Guild on 4/30/04.
- SAG-AFTRA was approached to contribute to this article in May and June 2018 but did not respond.
Fi-core Central by actor Ben Hauck NOTE: this site offers information but is also offering consulting for a fee. At this writing, it is does not appear that the business owner has a Krekorian Bond filed with the DLSE, as required by law for anyone offering artists career consulting for a free. We do NOT endorse or this service, but list this site for research purposes only)
Deadline 2022: SAG-AFTRA Collected $1B in Member Dues and Non-member Fees It Its First 10 Years by David Robb
Backstage articles by Lauren Horwitch:
Deadline: Hollywood’s Unions Have Thousands of Financial Core Members by Dave Robb