Biz-ness Speakers and Live Workshops
Ever feel like you just want an AMA (Ask Me Anything)? So many questions!
- How can I help my child get started as an actor?
- Who can tell me the real truth about the entertainment industry?
- Is pilot season a thing?
- How can I protect my child and my family from scams and predators?
- What is the deal with this new law?
- Does my child need a social media presence? Is it safe for them to be an influencer?
If you or your group have questions about child performers, we’ve got answers! BizParentz Foundation founders Paula Dorn and Anne Henry are experienced public speakers and workshop presenters. More importantly, they also have extensive knowledge of the entertainment industry — they know from firsthand experience with their own children the potential challenges child performers and their families face. Their been-there-done-that, real mom style makes attendees feel comfortable asking all those questions!
Paula and Anne are regularly featured in print and online media, as well as on television. They have talked to parent groups in intimate small group settings, moderated post-screening Q and As, and have been featured in panel discussions of industry professionals across the country. Paula and Anne are ready to help craft a tailored speech or workshop for your event or organization.
Interested in learning more? Contact us to get started.